How to Make Money Online in Nigeria – Secrete Ways to Make Over N500,000 Every Month into your Bank Account in Nigeria. The best way to make money online is to learn from experts. That’s what this blog is all about. Here you will see the latest online money making opportunities and other online businesses in Nigeria.
Basically, the only way to make money online is to provide a service or sell a good to someone behind another computer connected to the internet. You can even. Just like any other business, to make money online, you will either need to invest your time, money or both.
Five Types of Online Business you can start
In this section, I am going to share with you 5 different types of online businesses that you can consider to start in the future.
1. Selling Services Online: There is a website called Fiverr.com where you can find a lot of people offering their services to you for a small fee. For certain services, only $5 will do. So, If you do services like logo design, drawing of graphics, writing of articles, online marketing, video animation, and programming. You can offer these types of services online through this very popular platform called Fiverr. Simple go to Fiverr and list your services.
2. Selling Physical Products: The most type of online business is selling physical products. For example, if you manufacture, you design, or you create handicraft, you can then sell these physical products through a website. So you can setup a shopping or eCommerce website and you can put all your items online and when people come to your website, they can just payment. After you receive the payment, you can send them the products) that they have ordered. The disadvantages of selling physical products are that you have created your own products or buy these physical products from somewhere else before you can ship it to your customers. Check this link; http://www.peachpit.com/deals/?ranMID=24921
3. Selling Digital Products: What I mean by digital product are products like eBooks, online videos, audios or software. These are products that are not tangible. When people purchase it, they will receive link to download. So you don’t need to package and ship them out to your customers address. The advantage of this business model is that you do not need to create a physical product and ship them out to people who ordered for them. This business has low maintenance as compared to selling physical products. Check this link; http://www.peachpit.com/deals/?ranMID=24921
4. Selling Other People’s Products orServices: This is a very common type of online business. Here instead of selling your products or service, you are selling other people’s products or services. This is commonly called affiliate marketing. How is works is that, if I am an affiliate, I don’t need to have my own products, I don’t need to provide my own services, All I need is to go online and search for other peoples products or services and become their affiliate to promote their product. Take for example, if you go to Amazon, you can see that amazon offer a program called Amazon Associates. If you join the associate program, you will get affiliate link from Amazon. So, then you can to promote any Amazon product. You can send your affiliate links to your friends and it your friends click on your affiliate links and go to Amazon and purchase any product from Amazon, you earn a commission of the sales. That’s how it works. The grate advantage of affiliate marketing is that you do not need to have any of your own product or services. All you need to do is to join an affiliate program and you are good to go. Make sure that affiliate program have a lot of good products for you to promote. Check this link; http://www.informit.com/deals/?ranMID=24808
5. Selling Advertising Space: If you have a popular website, a blog or you have a popular newsletter, you sell an advertisement space to companies or to small businesses to help them to advertise their products or services. Of course, the disadvantage of this is that for many beginners who do not have a popular website or a popular newsletter, this will take a lot of time to build it up. Check this link; http://www.informit.com/deals/?ranMID=24808